Sunday, February 22, 2009

Old man winter is a big fat hobo

So....winter. Do you have a minute? Can we talk? Come into my office....

I get it. It's cool. You can't help yourself. You just feel compelled to dump snow, and blow shit around and freeze over so that I literally slip OUT of my car. Hey, I know somebody's got to do this job. But could you stop begin such a *dick* about it? Please? That little snow emergency prank you pulled was really cute, but I don't have $200 dollars floating around to spend on a tow fee. Are you going to work an extra shift for me?

*sigh, eye roll*

February, I know I posted about this last time. But man, it's a painful month. I'm really anticipating some birthday celebrating this coming week. I just have to get through a shift tonight and a critique in class this week before I can go into party mode. I think lots of people need an excuse to play lately. Whenever I see friends, there is always a weight that keeps us trudging along, shoulders slumped and brows furrowed. Times are tough!

However, I was reminded of something last night that takes the edge off:



Now see if you don't giggle a little bit.

No comments: